AWIN ENTERPRISES is a licensed Engineering Contractor and qualified to install overhead and underground systems. From design to construction for all types of building occupancy projects, we are dedicated to delivering 100% compliance with fire department codes in the jurisdiction.
We help reduce property insurance rates that contribute to operating expenses.
We can mitigate environmental risk in the community by improving public safety.
WE OFFER TITLE 19 TESTING, INSPECTION, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR.
To find out if your water is safe, or possibly being contaminated by backflow you need backflow test. Without a backflow test and a backflow prevention assembly, your fire sprinkler system could have contaminated your potable water by pushing water back into your kitchen and other facilities in your building or house.
If your project was required to have backflow prevention device, then for your safety you are required to have annual backflow testing. Annual backflow testing will guaranty that the device is working properly or discover required repairs. Backflow prevention devices will get certified during backflow testing, repair, or rebuilding. If they were not able to be brought into working order then we can replace backflow assemblies for commercial or residential projects.
All commercial and many residential backflow assemblies must be tested annually to comply with regulations and to meet city codes. We send and/or deliver copies of compliance reports to your local water authority.
We are a licensed, insured and bonded C16 fire protection contractor and have years of experience. We provide affordable backflow testing to our many satisfied customers.
We also offer various inspection schedules to fit your needs from five-year certification, annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly inspections!
We can discuss with you about the testing procedure and schedule a time to visit your facility to perform the inspection.
The categories that we cover under Reg-4 are:
- Fire Hydrants (Private)
- Fire Pumps
- Pressure Regulating Valves
- Sprinkler Systems, Automatic
- Standpipe Systems and Fire Pump Function Test
- Backflow Prevention Devices
INSPECTION FORMS MAY BE FOUND ON THE AES WEBPAGE HERE:
California Code of Regulations, Title 19, Division 1, Chapter 5, Section 904.2(c) states: “Records of all testing and maintenance shall be retained on the premises by the building or system owner for a period of five years after the next required test or maintenance.”
Automatic Extinguishing System Forms, Labels, and Tags
- Water-Based Fire Suppression System Label
- Fixed Engineered and Pre-Engineered Fire Suppression System Tag
- AES 1 Inspection, Testing, Maintenance Cover Sheet
- AES 2.1 Wet Pipe Fire Sprinkler System Quarterly/Annual
- AES 2.2 Wet Pipe Fire Sprinkler System Five Year
- AES 2.3 Dry Pipe Fire Sprinkler System Quarterly/Annual
- AES 2.4 Dry Pipe Fire Sprinkler System Five Year
- AES 2.5 Pre-action Sprinkler Systems Quarterly/Annual
- AES 2.6 Pre-action Sprinkler Systems Water Five Year
- AES 2.7 Deluge Sprinkler Systems Water Spray Quarterly/Annual
- AES 2.8 Deluge Sprinkler Systems Water Spray Five Year
- AES 2.9 Main Drain Test Continuation Form
- AES 3 Standpipe and Hose Systems
- AES 3.1 Standpipe and Hose System Five Year
- AES 4 Private Fire Service Mains
- AES 4.1 Private Fire Service Main
- AES 5.1 Diesel Fire Pump Weekly
- AES 5.2 Diesel Fire Pump Annual
- AES 5.3 Electric Fire Pump Monthly
- AES 5.4 Electric Fire Pump Annual
- AES 6 Water Storage Tanks
- AES 7 Water Spray Fixed Systems
- AES 8 Foam-Water Sprinkler Systems
- AES 9 Continuation Sheet
- AES 10 Corrective Action and Repairs Performed
- AES 11 Limited License Tool Checklist
- AES 12 Local Fire Authority Endorsement
- AES 20 Wet Chemical Pre-Engineered Fire Extinguishing System;Semi-Annual
- AES 21 Dry Chemical Pre-Engineered Fire Extinguishing System- Semi-Annual
- AES 22 Specialty Pre-Engineered and Engineered Fire Extinguishing System – Semi-Annual
Call 818-486-1964 or 424-301-1288 for Providing fire equipment testing to properties in Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank and Los Angeles.
CA 594324 –A, B, C16
CA SFM A5344